<rp id="bgzcl"><object id="bgzcl"><input id="bgzcl"></input></object></rp>

      <dd id="bgzcl"><track id="bgzcl"></track></dd><tbody id="bgzcl"><pre id="bgzcl"></pre></tbody><rp id="bgzcl"><ruby id="bgzcl"><input id="bgzcl"></input></ruby></rp>
    1. <rp id="bgzcl"></rp>

          <th id="bgzcl"></th>

          1. <button id="bgzcl"><acronym id="bgzcl"></acronym></button>
            <th id="bgzcl"></th>

            税收英语对话:董事长所得

            后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容正文顶部
            董事长的所得怎么纳税?

              How does the general director pay personal income tax

              纳税人:我是ABC公司的董事长,想咨询一下我的所得如何纳税。

              Taxpayer : yes , I am a general director of s foreign investment company . I want to know how to pay tax on my income ?

              税务局:能介绍您的情况吗?我有责任为您保密。

              Tax official : can you explain you conditions in detail ?I have an obligation to keep secret for the taxpayer .

              纳税人:我的收入是按董事费和分红的形式提取的。

              Taxpayer : I obtain my income in the form of director fees and dividends .

              税务局:您在公司担任什么管理职务吗?

              Tax official : do you act as any management position ?

              纳税人:没有。不过总经理经常在国外,公司的业务是我负责。

              Taxpayer : no ,but the general manager has been in America for long time , I am actually responsible for the operation within china .

              税务局:您实际上具有总经理的身份。

              Tax official : according to what you said ,you in fact play the role of general manager .

              纳税人:您的意思是?

              Taxpayer : what do you mean ?

              税务局:也就是说您的收入中实际包括了董事费、工资和股息三部分。能提供公司章程和董事会决议吗?

              Tax official : I mean your personal income actually include three parts : the director fees ,the dividends ,and the salaries of general manager .

              can you provide the charter of your company and the aGREement of board of director ?

              纳税人:可以。

              Taxpayer : yes , I can.

              税务局:您是美国人?好,先确定股息部分。外籍人员从外资企业取得的股息收入是免税的。

              Tax official : are you American ? good. let us determine the dividends from your company . you know , the dividends obtained by foreigner is exempt from the tax .

              纳税人:那很好!

              Taxpayer : oh ,that is good .

              税务局:剩下的收入要划分成董事费和工资两部分。

              Tax official : the remains of your income should be divided into director fees and the salaries .

              纳税人:工资部分如何确定?毕竟我没有直接领取呀!

              Taxpayer : how do you determine the salaries ? after all , I do not receive The salaries actually from my company .

              税务局:可以参照同类地区、同类行业或同等规模企业中的工资水平来核定。

              Tax official : we can assess it by reference to the level of salaries at similar position in the same place and similar industry .

              纳税人:工资的计税方法我了解一些,董事费如何计征?

              Taxpayer : I know a little about levying tax on salary, but how do I pay tax on director fees ?

              税务局:董事费按劳务报酬计征。

              Tax official : the director fees should be paid according to remuneration .

              纳税人:与工资的征税有什么不同吗?

              taxpayer: what is the different treatment between the salary and remuneration.

              税务局:税率和扣除额不一样。

              Tax official: they are different in tax rate and deduction.


            商贸英语税收英语对话:董事长所得,转载需保留来源!

            郑重声明:本文版权归原作者所有,转载文章仅为传播更多信息之目的,如作者信息标记有误,请第一时间联系我们修改或删除,多谢。

            后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容正文底部
            又色又爽又高潮的免费视频国产_男男两根肉茎相互摩擦着_成熟人妻换xxxx_人碰人碰人摸人鲁人碰