<rp id="bgzcl"><object id="bgzcl"><input id="bgzcl"></input></object></rp>

      <dd id="bgzcl"><track id="bgzcl"></track></dd><tbody id="bgzcl"><pre id="bgzcl"></pre></tbody><rp id="bgzcl"><ruby id="bgzcl"><input id="bgzcl"></input></ruby></rp>
    1. <rp id="bgzcl"></rp>

          <th id="bgzcl"></th>

          1. <button id="bgzcl"><acronym id="bgzcl"></acronym></button>
            <th id="bgzcl"></th>

            税收英语对话:总机构

            后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容正文顶部
            总机构是自营贸易吗?

              Does your general establishment deal in self-conducted trade?

              纳税人:欢迎您到我们办事处来。我们提交的免税申请收到了吗?

              Taxpayer : you are welcome to our representative office .have you received the application for tax exemption presented by us ?

              税务局:收到了,能介绍一下情况吗?

              Tax official: yes, we have. But I need to investigate on it.

              纳税人:我们办事处是为总公司在中国提供联络服务的。

              Taxpayer: well, let me introduce my office at first. We provide liaison service for our general establishment.

              税务局:你们还接受其他企业的委托吗?

              Tax official: have you accepted the consignment from other company including the clients of the general establishment?

              纳税人:没有。

              Taxpayer: no, we have not.

              税务局:你们代表总公司与境内的企业签定合同吗?

              Tax official: have you signed the contract within china on behalf of your general establishment?

              纳税人:没有。

              Taxpayer: no, we have not either.

              税务局:能提供总公司的销售合同和发票吗?

              Tax official: can you provide the contract and selling invoice between your general establishment and the Chinese buyer?

              纳税人:可以。

              Taxpayer: yes, is the copy all right?

              税务局:总公司是集团公司?

              Tax official: ok .Can you introduce your general establishment? Is it a group company?

              纳税人:不是。

              Taxpayer: No, I t is not.

              税务局:是控股公司?

              Tax official: is it a equity controlled company?

              纳税人:不是。

              Taxpayer: no, it is not.

              税务局:它的经营范围是什么?

              Tax official: what is the scope of its business?

              纳税人:主要从事通信领域的贸易。

              Taxpayer: the trade in the field of telecommunication.

              税务局:是自营贸易吗?

              Tax official: is the trade self-conducted?

              纳税人:是。

              Taxpayer: yes.

              税务局:能提供总公司与境外制造商签定的合同吗?

              Tax official: can you provide the contract signed between your general establishment and the foreign maker?

              纳税人:这是合同复印件。

              Taxpayer: yes, here is the copy .

              税务局:从合同签定的日期看,销售在前,购买在后,这说明不是销售自己的产品,不能视为自营贸易。

              Tax official: thank you. Well , comparing the selling contract with the purchase one , I think that the selling is earlier than the purchase .It means that general establishment do not sell the product owned by itself , so the nature of the transaction is consignment trade , rather than self-conducted trade .


            商贸英语税收英语对话:总机构,转载需保留来源!

            郑重声明:本文版权归原作者所有,转载文章仅为传播更多信息之目的,如作者信息标记有误,请第一时间联系我们修改或删除,多谢。

            后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容正文底部
            又色又爽又高潮的免费视频国产_男男两根肉茎相互摩擦着_成熟人妻换xxxx_人碰人碰人摸人鲁人碰